A refurbished computer generally means it was:
- Returned by a customer for one reason or other and cannot be resold as new.
- It was rebuilt fixing any problems previous customer experienced.
- Came from a canceled order.
Refurbished computers are much better priced than new computers, but they are tested for like-new functionality.
- Refurbished computers don’t necessarily come manuals.
- Sometimes they don’t come with an original box.
- Sometimes just computer alone and you need to get online to register for any warranty.